Integrated Zero To CPL
Private Pilot License
Commercial Pilot License
Certified Flight Instructor
Why Choose Aviación Tejedor
Partners & Associates
Frequently Asked Questions
All your Questions answered in one place
1. Which is the main training base?
Our Main training base is Valle De Conlara International Airport.
2. Is Aviacion Tejedor approved by Argentine Authorities?
Yes, we are approved by ANAC under ATO name Valle De Conlara.
3. Can the price of training increase after admission?
No, students are provided by Training agreement to protect the price, so students are not overcharged later.
4. What kind of Aircrafts do we use?
Cessna 150 & 152, Cessna 172, Technam 2008, Technam 2002, Piper PA-34.
5. Is language of Instruction English for International Students?
Yes, flight training, books, ATC Communications are entirely in English. Students are also taught basic spanish for daily life upon arrival in Argentina.